Organizations can obtain and deploy AI models in days, without relying on data scientists. Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform that simplifies and speeds the process of building and deploying predictive models in various customer-related and operational use-cases, such as LTV, Churn, NBO, Risk, and Segmentation. Pecan does not require from its customers any data preparation, engineering or prepossessing - it connects directly to raw data, and uses neural networks to automate the entire predictive process.
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Support.
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing, switching, firewalls & VPN.
- Ability to write scripts and automate tasks in at least one of the following languages: Bash, Python, PowerShell.
- PC installation & troubleshooting - Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Office Hardware configuration & troubleshooting - Servers, Printers, NFS, etc’ …
- User management and permissions.
- Knowledge and some experience with at least one major public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) in production/development environments.
- Fluent Hebrew & English
- Excellent human relations skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Independent problem solving, self-direction, and self-motivated
- Inherent problem-solver with a desire to learn and take on responsibilities