You will own the quality domain and serve as a focal point for all QA matters in the team, take part in shaping and leading the QA methodology and lead the testing cycle from planning to delivery.
You will design test plans that would challenge the product and the development teams, write and execute manual and automated tests with a focus on covering in code anything that can be automated.
You have an opportunity to be part of an amazing team, do things the right way and playing a significant role in making our vision become reality.
We value passionate, proactive and “can do” people.
- Minimum three years of hands-on experience in end-to-end software testing of complex systems, out of which at least 1 year of experience in automation testing
- Ability to lead small projects while balancing between multiple tasks
- Strong debugging skills
- Proven experience with REST API and Selenium testing
- Good knowledge in SQL (join level and above)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent military background.
- Debugging and testing Frontend
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, etc.)