In this team of data scientists and machine learning engineers, you will design and implement new machine learning algorithms and techniques and collaborate with the world’s most innovative teams that uses bleeding edge deep learning predictive analytics techniques to solve complex real life problems.
- A strong background in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Experience in applying machine learning techniques to build models that power products & experiences.
- Strong software development skills. Proficiency in Python is preferred.
- Experience building Software ML solutions – all the way from inception to production.
- Experienced user of machine learning and statistical-analysis libraries, such as Turi Create, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-learn, SciPy.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, such as MXnet, Caffe, and TensorFlow is a plus.
- Highly & self motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics or a related discipline