With Pecan, organizations can obtain and deploy AI models in days, without relying on data scientists. Pecan is an automated AI-based predictive analytics platform that simplifies and speeds the process of building and deploying predictive models in various customer-related and operational use-cases, such as LTV, Churn, NBO, Risk, and Segmentation. Pecan does not require from its customers any data preparation, engineering or prepossessing - it connects directly to raw data, and uses neural networks to automate the entire predictive process.
The Customer Success team is responsible for all of our clients, starting from the pilot stage and through deployment in production environments. The CS team assists our clients in the design, planning, and implementation of predictive analytics programs. We are working in cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering. The team is in charge of educating, supporting, and assisting our clients with anything related to the technical and analytical cycles.
As a Customer Success manager and a CS team member, you will work at the forefront of the data world, working with your clients to adopt predictive models and the use of those predictions to affect their business. In addition to data analysts and scientists you will work closely with the following levels in our client’s organizations:
- C - level executives and VPs
- Data analysts
- DevOps engineers
Together with the team, you will be continuously helping our clients achieve their business goals, reinforce the value of Pecan’s modules, and the ease of use of our platform. Together, we create and implement predictive analytics’ actions and plans that help several types of businesses that are heavily dependent on data predictions.
When our clients are happy, because they see the value, so are we!
Our Customer Success organization is looking for an enthusiastic and client-focused data oriented professional
- Distill value matter data from complex databases and reports
- Analyze data and deduct value-driving recommendations
- Utilize project management skills to drive all aspects of project planning, governance and onboarding including detailed deployment timelines and deliverable definitions, status communications, project success criteria, and issue mitigation and resolution
- Evangelize adoption of the Pecan solution and achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate resources are dedicated both internally and externally to meet/exceed project and customer expectations
- Lead customer’s onboarding usually in the form of conference calls, web presentations or onsite meetings as required
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the client
- Communicate project status and issues internally across multiple organizational levels
- Consult with clients on product features and functionality
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3-5 years of digital consultation or analytics experience
- Fortune 1000 client-facing experience as a CSM preferred
- B.A./B.S. Degree in an analytical/economics /business management discipline.
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to multitask without difficulty
- Experience working with digital analytics solutions. Advantage for AI and ML experience
- Experience in managing end to end implementation projects including: requirements gathering, hypothesis setting, KPI selection and goals
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- High proficiency in English language, any additional language is an advantage